Preparatory course for LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Cost & Management Accounting
Our LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Cost & Management Accounting is ideal for those who work or want to work in accounting environments where they will need to use management accounting techniques.
This course will also increase the chances of employability in the accounting sector and allow progression to the Pearson LCCI level 4 certificates.
What will you learn-
Understand the concepts of cost and management accounting
- Inventory Control
- Working Capital Management
- Preparation and control of budgets
Evening Class: 16 Lessons (7:00pm-10:00pm), 2 lessons/week
Daytime Class: 8 lessons (9:30-5:30) – 1 lesson/week
Above 16 years old, High School Level English For LCCI Level 3 training, the LCCI Level 2 certificate or equivalent knowledge is desirable. We advise you to start from the LCCI level 1 or 2 training if one or multiple below cases applied
- Your previous LCCI exams/training were more than 2 years ago.
- Can not recall much of the knowledge of the level 1 & 2 levels.
LCCI Qualification Type
Our LCCI qualifications are suitable for an extensive range of learners aged 14 and over and are available as single subjects, diplomas, and group certificates.
- Inventory management
- Short-term decision making
- Accounting for overheads
- Budgetary planning and control
- Working capital management
- Standard costing and variances
- Costing methods
- Long-term decision making
- Management Information Systems
- Accounting Systems