Preparatory course for LCCI Level 3 in Advanced Business Calculations (ASE3003)
LCCI Level 3 in Advanced Business Calculations course aims to develop learners’ ability to learn complex tasks and situations, and skills at a detailed level in the business context.
What will you learn-
- Get knowledge of the internal and external business environment
- Develop an enterprise's skills.
- Understand the advanced business calculations in relation to simple & compound interest, stock exchange, business ownership, profitability, and liquidity.
- Get knowledge and understand the terminology related to business
- Learn the latest marketing knowledge, trends, and industry changes.
Evening Class: 12 Lessons (7:00pm-10:00pm), 2 lessons/week
Daytime Class: 6 lessons (9:30-5:30) – 1 lesson/week
Above 16 years old, High School Level English For LCCI Level 3 training, the LCCI Level 2 certificate or equivalent knowledge is desirable. We advise you to start from the LCCI level 1 or 2 training if one or multiple below cases applied:
- Your previous LCCI exams/training were more than 2 years ago.
- Can not recall much of the knowledge of the level 1 & 2 levels.
LCCI Qualification Type
Our LCCI qualifications are suitable for an extensive range of learners aged 14 and over and are available as single subjects, diplomas, and group certificates.
Simple And Compound Interest
- Simple interest organisations
- Compound interest
- Types of business Company shares
- Unit trusts
- Types of business organizations
- Secured and unsecured creditors towards
- Revenue and costsorganisations
- Break-even analysis towards
- Trading, profit, and loss accounts
- Balance sheets
Depreciation Of Business Assets
- Types of the business Equal installment method
- Diminishing balance method
- Price index numberorganisations
- Quantity index number towards
- Composite (or general) index number
- Change of base year
Profitability And Liquidity
- Profitability and liquidity
- Ratios to assess profitability organizations
- Ratios to assess Liquidity
- Investment appraisal
- Average rate of return
- Net Present value
- Internal rate of return