Preparatory courses for LCCI level 3 in Accounting
Our Preparatory courses for LCCI level 3 in Accounting will help students to learn how to generate financial records and summarize an organization’s financial transactions over a particular period.
This course will also increase the chances of employability in the accounting sector and allow progression to the Pearson LCCI level 4 certificates.
What will you learn:
- Learn accounting principles and concepts.
- Learn how to prepare accounting entries for non-current assets.
- Learn how to make changes using journals and ledger accounts
- Learn how to plan and control business operations
- Learn how to evaluate and manage risk and support the decision-making process
Evening Class: 16 Lessons (7:00pm-10:00pm), 2 lessons/week
Daytime Class: 8 lessons (9:30-5:30) – 1 lesson/week
- Above 16 years old
- High School Level English
For LCCI Level 3 training, the LCCI Level 2 certificate or equivalent knowledge is desirable.
We advise you to start from the LCCI level 1 or 2 training if one or multiple below cases applied:
- Your previous LCCI exams/training were since more than 2 years ago
- Can not recall much of the knowledge of the level 1 & 2 levels.
● LCCI IQ
● Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Accounting (VRQ)
● Financial and Quantitative
LCCI Level 3 in Accounting Course Outline:
Accounting Concepts And Framework
- The financial accounting function
- Types of business organizations
- How financial statements contribute toward meeting the needs of different stakeholders and users
- Introduction to ethical behavior in accounting practices
Introduction To Decision Making
- Short-term decision making
- Long-term decision making
Preparation Of Accounting From Incomplete Records
- Preparation of accounting records from incomplete records
Recording Financial Transactions
- Account for inventory
- Account for tangible and intangible non-current assets
- Account for depreciation
Preparation Of Financial Statements
- Limited Liability Companies
- Accounting for groups of companies
Preparation Of An Extended Trial Balance
- The preparation of the extended trial balance
Interpretation Of Financial Statements
- The calculation and interpretation of accounting ratios