ACCA Course in Singapore
ACCA training in Singapore is a great way to pursue a career in accountancy and finance. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a globally recognized professional accounting body that offers a professional qualification for individuals aspiring to become qualified accountants.
ACCA qualified professionals are in high demand, and can work in a variety of roles, including :
- Financial Analysts
- Tax Advisors
Who should learn ACCA
ACCA is ideal for individuals who aspire to become qualified accountants and pursue a career in finance, accounting, or business. Specifically, those who are interested in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Audit and Assurance, and Corporate Governance should consider learning ACCA.
Minimum Age Requirement : 17
A pass grade at C6 in GCE “N" Level or its equivalent, or Exceptions: Learners (Students), who have other qualifications, will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Minimum Academic Requirement
At least 1 pass (grade 6) at Singapore / Cambridge GCE “N" Level or its equivalent.
Strategic Professional Level (Essentials)
● SBL – Strategic and Business Leader
● SBR – Strategic Business Reporting
Strategic Professional Level (Optional)
● AFM – Advanced Financial Management
● APM – Advanced Performance Management
● AAA – Advanced Audit and Assurance
● AT – Advanced Taxation (ATX)
ACCA Full Qualification
ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It is a global professional accountancy body that offers a range of qualifications to accountants and finance professionals. ACCA is the largest professional accountancy body in the world, with over 230,000 members in 179 countries. ACCA members have a wide range of career opportunities. They can work in public accounting, private industry, government, or education. ACCA members are also eligible to become chartered accountants in many countries.
The ACCA qualification is a valuable asset for accountants and finance professionals. It provides them with the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to succeed in their careers.
Currently Inspizone is partnering with ASCENSUS INSTITUTE to in offering preparatory courses for ACCA qualification, from the Foundations in Accountancy to the full Qualification.
Foundation in Accountancy (FIA)
● Level 1: a free online course offered by ACCA for all its students.
● Level 2: If you are completely new to finance industry, your entry route is from the Foundation in Accountancy – Level 2, which is a 3-month course with 2 modules (+ an online course on Ethics & Professional Skills), that upon passing will give you a ACCA Diploma in Financial & Management Accounting (Level 2). From there you can proceed to Level 3 and then enter the ACCA full qualification from Level 4. (Entry req is N-level)
● Level 3: If you have a little finance background but not strong, your entry route is from the Foundation in Accountancy – Level 3, which is a 3-month course with 2 modules (+ an online course on Ethics & Professional Skills), that upon passing will give you a ACCA Diploma in Financial & Management Accounting (Level 3). From there you can enter the ACCA full qualification from Level 4.(Entry req is N-level)
ACCA offer exemptions from the Foundation level or ACCA Qualification exams, based on your prior learning, use this tool to see if you may be eligible for any exemptions
ACCA Full Qualification
● Applied Knowledge: if you completed your FIA Level 3 or is someone already working in finance and seeking a formal qualification for career progression, you can start your ACCA full qualification journey from Applied Knowledge level (Level 4), which is a 6-month course with 3 modules, that once passed will give you a ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RFQ Level 4) (Entry req is A-level).
The Applied Knowledge level is the foundation of the ACCA qualification. It covers the core areas of accounting, finance, and business.
● Applied Skills: after passing the Applied Knowledge, you continue with the Applied Skill level with the 6 modules and an online course on Ethics & Professional Skills will get you an ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
The Applied Skills level builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the Applied Knowledge level. It covers more advanced topics in accounting, finance, and business.
● Strategic Professional: after passing the Applied Skill, there are last 4 modules (2 core compulsory and 2 optional), which upon completion you will become a certified accountant awarded by ACCA. You should have minimum 3 years of relevant working experience at the time of claiming the award and become a fully qualified ACCA member.
The Strategic Professional level is the final level of the ACCA qualification. It covers the most advanced topics in accounting, finance, and business.
Min 75% attendance + passing all modular exam by ACCA
10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #26-08A, 079903
6001 Beach Road, #20-02 Golden Mile Tower Singapore 199589
● Step 1 – Student will fill the registration form with us Click Here (Online Form).
● Step 2 – The Student Application form (1) and Course Counseling form (2) will be prepared and sent to you.
● Step 3 – Students will review, sign & submit both forms to us.
● Step 4 – We will schedule an appointment for students to bring your original documents for verification (IC & Education Qualification [Certificates and Transcripts]) and address any queries you may have.
● Step 5 – We will submit the application for final verification by the school.
● Step 6 – If everything is in order, the Student Contract (3) and Letter of Offer (with payment details stated in the letter) will be issued to you.
● Step 7 – Invoice and Receipt will be issued together upon receipt of payment.
Note: Payment is required prior to the start of the course.