LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
Overview (SkillsFuture Approved)
After having successfully completed the LCCI level 1, the next level is LCCI level 2. This level gives you good knowledge and solid understanding of accounting. LCCI level 2 computerized bookkeeping, is usually dedicated towards teaching double entry bookkeeping in accordance with international accounting standards in an accounting environment. It teaches the students to maintain final records and assist in preparing accounts.
After successfully completion of the entire course the students shall be able to perform the aforementioned functions with full caliber. Level 2 not only teaches students but also prepares the students for level3. The level 2 covers a broader area of study as compared to level1 by means of which the educational horizons of the students rise incredibly.
With advancements in technology all around the globe, the accounting world has also seen some eye swooping advancements as well. The tedious task of recording daily transactions by means of manual efforts has been gradually replaced by LCCI Computerized bookkeeping course.
This course is targeted towards teaching the students how to enter data into the computerised bookkeeping software’s, how to apply shortcuts, various shortcuts and advanced accounting ways to ensure zero errors. At the end of this course the student Shall be able to perfectly perform the task of entering data the computerised bookkeeping.
For those who:
- who wish to improve their skills in bookkeeping and accounts
- who wish to enhance their employability and intend to work in an Accounting role which requires to process daily accounting transaction using integrated system.
To equip candidates with comprehensive skills and knowledge on taxation that is highly sought after by businesses.
Duration: 1 Months
Venue: International Plaza, Tanjong Pagar
The following skills should be developed throughout the course of study.
a) Demonstrate accuracy and orderliness to present accounting information
b) Process different types of transactions, sales, purchases and nominal ledgers
c) Process a variety of accounting journals using the double entry concept
d) Carry out reconciliation of banking records
e) Prepare ledger accounts and management information
f) Understand the need for data security
● Above 16 years old
● High School Level English
● Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 1 (recommended)
● LCCI IQ
● Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounting (VRQ)
● Financial and Quantitative
Number of lessons
● 16 lessons
LCCI Level 2 Computerised Bookkeeping Course Outline:
Creating, entering and amending company data
- Create, enter and amend company data
- Use different types of journal entries
Processing non-routine transactions
- Process and record customer account adjustments
- Process and record supplier account adjustments
Processing routine transactions
- Record routine transactions
- Process and record complex credit transactions
- Process and record non-credit transactions
Bank accounts reconciliation
- Carry out bank account reconciliation
- Generate period end management reports
- Restore, back up and enable data security